Sunday, May 6, 2012

Isn't it funny...

That for a blog entitled 'The Draft Box', which is supposedly dedicated to feelings, thoughts, and most importantly to people to whom these feelings and thoughts were never expressed...

Much of what I write still ends up in the 'draft' box - compositions of thoughts and feelings left unfinished, trapped in that corner of my mind that is either too tired, too scared, or too confounded to let loose and fully express whatever the fuck it was I was trying to say.

Still, like most things in life (well, I can really only speak for my own), this blog and the letters I write in it are a work in progress. I only have to hope for the right combination of temperament, patience, confidence, courage, and willpower to completely lift these burdens that I hold on my shoulders. And I mean that quite literally, because everything I hold inside me turns into tension in my shoulders.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment